Making your own means you know exactly what are in them, unlike the sugar filled, artificially coloured and flavoured ones that you buy from the store. Plus they taste way better!
These are so easy to make and only take a few minutes. The hardest part is waiting for them to freeze!
• 200mL coconut water*
• 1-2 C frozen watermelon*
• 2 oranges (peeled)
• ½ C frozen raspberries
• 2 tsp camu powder
• A few strawberries (sliced)
*If you're using fresh watermelon, you won't need to use as much coconut water.
- Blend the coconut water and watermelon.
- Add the remaining ingredients. (Minus the strawberries)
- Pour the mixture into your ice block moulds.
- Pop a few strawberry slices into each mould for delicious fruity chunks!
- Freeze for a few hours or overnight!
- To easily remove them from the mould, run them under warm water for a few seconds and then gently twist/pull.