They may be small but these bite-size balls are packed full of fibre, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids making them the perfect afternoon pick-me-up treat or post-workout snack.
I think they taste best at room temperature, but you will need to store them in the fridge because they do melt quite easily! You could even freeze a batch for longer storage so you always have them readily available to snack on!
Ingredients // Makes approx. 20 – 25
• 1 C natural peanut butter
• ½ C rolled oats
• ½ C LSA meal
• 1 T chia seeds
• 2 T organic honey
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• ½ C Loving Earth Creamy
Coconut Mylk Chocolate*
1. Start by chopping or breaking the chocolate into bite size pieces.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
3. Use your hands to form a dough. (If your mixture is too wet, add more oats/LSA and if it is too dry, add more peanut butter.)
4. Use your hands to roll the dough into small balls.
5. Refrigerate for 30 mins to allow them to firm up.
*You could substitute for sugar free dark chocolate chips or raw cacao nibs.
If you remake this recipe, I’d love to see it so don’t forget to tag me and hashtag #healthyhippy on Instagram!