Ingredients // Serves 1
• 2/3 C oats
• 2/3 C water
• 1/2 C milk of your choice
• 6 dates (chopped & pitted)
• ½ T pure maple syrup
• 1 T chia seeds
• Natural crunchy peanut butter
• Raw cacao nibs
- Put the oats and water into a microwave safe bowl and cook for 1:30. (Check at regular intervals to prevent the oats from rising out of the bowl).
- Remove the bowl and stir in the date pieces.
- Microwave oats for 1 more minute.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir in the milk. Add the chia seeds and maple syrup.
- Top with a huge dollop of peanut butter and sprinkle with cacao nibs!
Tips: Alternatively you could use chopped peanuts instead of peanut butter and you could even add in a tablespoon of raw cacao powder to make it extra chocolatey!
If you remake this recipe, I’d love to see it so don’t forget to tag me and hashtag #healthyhippy on Instagram!