• 2 C brown puffed rice
• 1 C Pepitas
• ½ C oats
• ½ C shredded coconut
• 4 T LSA Meal
• ¼ C Goji berries
• ½ C 100% pure maple syrup
• ½ C natural peanut butter
• 3 T raw cacao powder
1. Line a baking tray or plastic container with baking paper.
2. Combine all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
3. In a small separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients. Stir until a creamy sauce forms. (If it is too thick, you could try heating it.)
4. Pour the sauce over the dry ingredients and stir until everything is evenly coated.
5. Spoon the mixture into the prepared trays, while pressing it down firmly.
6. Place the tray into the fridge to set.
7. After the bars have set (approx. 30 mins) remove them from the fridge and slice into desired size bars.
8. Store them in the fridge in an airtight container to keep them fresh!