Ingredients // Serves 1
• 2/3 C oats
• 2/3 C milk of your choice
• 1 large ripe banana
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• ½ tsp nutmeg
• ½ T chia seeds
• ½ tsp baking powder
• ¼ C chopped walnuts or pecans
• ½ T pure maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Put the oats and milk into a bowl and let it sit for 10 or so minutes until the liquid is mostly absorbed.
- Mash the banana. (You can leave a few slices for decoration if you want.)
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and combine.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish or ramekin. You can add any desired toppings now or after it has cooked.
- Place the ramekin in the oven and bake for 25 – 30 mins, until the top looks crispy!
- Allow it to cool for a few minutes and then enjoy!
If you remake this recipe, I’d love to see it so don’t forget to tag me and hashtag #healthyhippy on Instagram!