flavoured oats are complimented perfectly by the tanginess of the
Ingredients // Serves 1
• 2/3 C oats
• 2/3 C milk of your choice
• ¼ C shredded coconut
• Juice of ½ a lemon
• 1 T chia seeds
- In a pot on the stove, combine the oats, milk and coconut.
- Turn the heat onto the highest setting and bring to a boil. Make sure you are stirring the mixture continuously so that it doesn't stick to the pot.
- Then reduce the heat and add in the lemon juice and chia seeds.
- Let it simmer for a few more minutes until the liquid is completely absorbed and it has become thick and creamy!
- Pour the porridge into a bowl, add any desired toppings and enjoy!
If you remake this recipe, I’d love to see it so don’t forget to tag me and hashtag #healthyhippy on Instagram!