Ingredients // Serves 1
• 3 slices of raisin toast
• 2 eggs
• ½ C almond milk
• Natural organic vanilla essence
• Oil of your choice / Canola spray
• Fresh fruit and maple syrup for serving
- Crack the eggs, add the milk and whisk them together.
- Add in a few drops of vanilla essence and as much cinnamon as you like! Whisk again.
- Soak each slice of bread in the egg mixture until coated.
- Heat a fry pan and coat the bottom with a small amount of oil or cooking spray.
- Lightly fry each slice of bread until golden brown.
- Serve with fresh fruit and pure maple syrup or honey and enjoy!
If you remake this recipe, I’d love to see it so don’t forget to tag me and hashtag #healthyhippy on Instagram!