fibre and are also the highest known plant
source of omega-3 fatty acids!
The best thing about chia pudding is that it
takes less than 5 minutes to prepare the night before and it’s incredibly versatile!
Ingredients // Serves 1
• ½ C almond milk
• 1 T chia seeds
• 2 – 3 drops natural organic vanilla essence
• 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl or jar and refrigerate overnight.
- Give it a good stir/ shake in the morning and enjoy!
* I like to layer mine with a variety of fresh fruit, muesli or granola!
* Add 1 T raw cacao powder for Chocolate Chia Pudding.
* Double the recipe to create enough for a few days worth and save yourself some time!
If you remake this recipe, I’d love to see it so don’t forget to tag me and hashtag #healthyhippy on Instagram!