Ingredients // Serves 1
• 2/3 C oats
• 2/3 C water
• 1 T chia seeds
• 1/2 C milk
• 1 ripe banana (mashed)
• 1 – 3 tsp maca powder*
• 1 T honey
• Toppings of your choice
*Start with a small amount if you’re new to using maca and aren’t used to the taste
- Put the oats and water into a microwave safe bowl and cook for 1:30. (Check at regular intervals to prevent the oats from rising out of the bowl).
- Remove the bowl and stir in the mashed banana.
- Microwave oats for 1 more minute.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir in the milk. Add the honey, chia seeds, maca powder and as much cinnamon as you like!
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!
If you remake this recipe, I’d love to see it so don’t forget to tag me and hashtag #healthyhippy on Instagram!