Ingredients // Serves 1
• 1 medium sized sweet potato
• Herbs / Spices of your choice (I like to use a few pinches of salt, and plenty paprika and thyme)
• Oil of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Cut the potato into wedges. They can be whatever size or shape you like just make sure they are all the same so they cook evenly! (I leave the skin on)
- Toss the wedges in oil and then your choice of seasoning! (You only need enough oil just to cover them, don’t overdo it!)
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread the wedges out evenly. (Don’t overcrowd it or they won’t cook evenly and won’t get crispy!)
- Then simply put the baking tray onto the top shelf of the oven.
- Cooking times vary on how you like your wedges done! If you like them soft, cook them for 25 – 30 minutes, tossing them at the halfway mark. The crispier you want them, the longer you leave them in for. I generally cook them for about 45 minutes, tossing halfway.
- Once they’re done, allow them to cool for a few minutes and then transfer them into a bowl or plate and enjoy!!!
If you remake this recipe, I’d love to see it so don’t forget to tag me and hashtag #healthyhippy on Instagram!