Ingredients // approx. 3 servings
• 1 can of organic chickpeas
• 1 T honey
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp nutmeg
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Rinse and drain your chickpeas well.
3. Lay them down on some paper towel or a tea towel and pat them dry.
4. Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread the chickpeas out evenly.
5. Bake them for 15 mins.
6. Remove them from the oven and pour them into a bowl with your other ingredients.
7. Use a spoon to coat the chickpeas and then place them back in the oven for another 15-20 mins or until crunchy!
8. Allow them to cool and then store them in an airtight container at room temperature..