Ingredients // Makes 8 - 10
• ¼ C LSA meal
• ½ C rolled oats
• 2 T chia seeds
• 2 T hemp seeds
• 1 T raw cacao powder
• Dash of cinnamon
• 1 T maca powder
• 10 pitted dates (Use half as many if using Medjool dates)
• ¼ C Mayver’s Dark Chocolate Super Spread
• 4 T almond milk (If required)
• ½ T maple syrup (Optional)
- Put the first 4 ingredients into a blender or food processor. Blend into a fine powder.
- Chop the dates into small pieces.
- Add the dates and all remaining ingredients and blend until a sticky dough forms. If it is too dry, add the almond milk.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. This allows them to become firmer.
- Roll them in coconut and enjoy! (Alternatively you could use crushed nuts, goji berries, sesame seeds, pepitas, cacao powder or just leave them plain!)
If you remake this recipe, I’d love to see it so don’t forget to tag me and hashtag #healthyhippy on Instagram!