Ingredients // Serves 1
• 2/3 C oats
• 2/3 C milk of your choice
• 1 large ripe banana
• 6 – 8 pitted dates
• 1 T chia seeds
• ½ tsp baking powder
• ½ T pure maple syrup
• 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Chop the dates into small pieces and mash the banana. (You can leave a few slices for decoration if you want.)
- Put the oats, milk, dates & syrup into a bowl and let it sit for 10 or so minutes until the liquid is mostly absorbed.
- Then mix in the banana, baking powder, chia seeds & cinnamon.
- Then pour it into a baking dish or ramekin. You can add any desired toppings now or after it has cooked.
- Place the ramekin in the oven and bake for 25 – 30 mins, until the top is golden brown and crispy!
- Allow it to cool for a few minutes and then enjoy!
If you remake this recipe, I’d love to see it so don’t forget to tag me and hashtag #healthyhippy on Instagram!